Sunday, November 25, 2012

Now for Christmas!

Hello My Crafty Friends!!

It's been a while hasn't it? I have been neglecting my blog for way to long. Hopefully now that the Thanksgiving holiday is all wrapped up I will get back into a normal routine of sorts. ;)

I have quite a lot of blogs to catch up on. I feel like my magazines (blogs I follow) are piling up.

So with that being said, I have a few projects that I did work on these last few weeks so I need to download the pics, edit them and get to sharing.

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday. Now on to Christmas!!

Hugs,
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. I agree with you that the holidays can be kinda busy and its always good when they are done. Looking forward to seeing some of your Christmas creations.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!