Thursday, June 20, 2013

Some Pioneer Thank You Cards...

Hello Crafty Friends!

I recently had a very good school teacher friend ask me if I could make her some Thank You's for some really outstanding parent helpers.  They took the kids on a Pioneer Days trip and it wouldn't have been possible had these wonderful parents helped out.  I tried to make them period looking to stay with the theme.  :)

For the Dad helpers

For the mom helpers

The Thank You stamp set came from The {Stamps} of Life as my 2nd year anniversary gift if I remember correctly.  :)  I couldn't find it in their shop as a regular item.

Now to pay bills.  Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!