Friday, May 2, 2014

Crafty tip...

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just wanted to share with you a little crafty tip that I use from an old trick during my early typing days.  You know, when we had to type with carbon???  Maybe not you young ones, but you ladies know what I'm talking about, right?!  HAHA!!!

I also used a cutting tool (or razor blade), but now I just use this buffing file method.

Oops!  

To the rescue!!

Lightly rub in circular motion until mark dissappears.

And Voila!  Sometimes the ink gets in a little to
deep and results could vary.  This was a very heavy cardstock 100# I think.

You're welcome!  hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!