Friday, June 9, 2017

Bugs First Birthday!

Hello Crafty Friends!

Bug is #1


Well the big #1 birthday party was a success!  My daughter and I had so much fun planning this party and making all the decor.  It was a Kate Spade inspired theme :).

Check out what we made!






















I got the luxuryhandbagsvg file from SVGCuts.com.  The DP In Bloom from My Minds Eye purchased from Scrapbook.com as well as the gold foil paper.

We put hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works, bubbles, sparkly pink nail polish and neon pink glow bracelets in the purses.  Boys got plain black bags with quads, bubbles and bracelets in neon green.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!