Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Another Mother's Day card...

Hi Friends!

Here is another Mother's Day card.  I made a 3D Hydrangea flower from Penny Duncan Creations.  You can find her .svg file here at her Etsy Store.  Here is her Youtube link where you can find her tutorial.  I used the crumpled up piece of tissue for my center.  I love Penny's .svg files and tutorials.

 I wasn't sure how many petals I was
going to need for the flower and made to much.  :)
The extras I just scattered around the card.   

I cut out on the blue background card stock and then inked
the edges with a darker blue ink and purple.
I like the life like look of the petals.  :) 

I made it a easel card. 
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!