Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Little birdhouse housewarming card...

Hello Crafty Friends!

Well finally I can share a card I made for Leo and Mary of SVGCuts.com housewarming.  :)  It was a surprise and everyone was really good about not spilling the beans.  :)   I love this little card that I made using their Spring Birdhouses SVG Kit.  Instead of making it a 3D birdhouse as in the directions I altered it into a little card.  :)



It was quite a blustery day when I was trying to take this pic and I had help from my little granfurkitty who kept attacking it off the rock it was balancing on.  UGH!  LOL

Here he is acting all innocent.  I think he just wanted his picture taken.  He is a camera hog.  LOL


Right now I am working on 2 different projects that are keeping me really busy.  One of them I am making the invitations for and the other bridal shower gifts.  Very exciting for me.  I love weddings.  :)

My husband and I were rear ended Friday and my neck and back are hurting so I have to take lots of breaks.  Sitting and looking down at my work or even working on the computer is causing me a bit of pain.  Hopefully it is nothing too serious.  Trying to get an appt with my new doctor.  Now that is becoming a much bigger pain in the you know what?!  LOL

Until next time...Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!