Sunday, August 26, 2012

Eric Carle inspired diaper cake...

Hello Crafty Friends...

Once again it has been a very busy time for me lately.  #2 daughter is now out on her own (well, with a roommate) and will be starting her senior year in college.  We are so proud of her and all she has accomplished.  Our son is starting his Junior year in high school.  Where has all the time gone???? And #1 daughter started a new adventure this summer with a promotion and new location.  She is very excited to live so much closer to the beach and Disneyland.

As stated in the title, my friend was in need of help making a diaper cake for a co-worker who's nursery is Eric Carle inspired.  You know, of The Very Hungry Caterpillar fame.  <3 <3 <3 his books.  Already started a collection for my future (waaaay in the future) grandchildren.  LOL!


Since there really aren't a lot of crafty items out there that are The Very Hungry Caterpillar, I made one with bright colored pom poms.  Scotia found some really great baby items to go with it.




As you can probably notice something is missing...
he has no antennae.  Sco was going to add
that when she got to school.  I had no pipe cleaners.
Put that on list now.  LOL!

My lovely friend Scotia.  She is the most wonderful person EVER!!!  I love helping
out her Kindergarten class.  
Until the next time...(as we speak I am typing up more posts, LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!