Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mom and Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary...

Hello Crafty Friends!

I can't believe I never got these pics up of my parents "50th Anniversary" dinner.

There anniversary is the same day as my husbands birthday...I mean exactly the same day!  LOL!  ;)  They went back to Tennessee to visit my moms family, so we celebrated when they got back to town.


We have a wonderful little Italian place here in town call Vinces that has been here for as long as I can remember.  They were so generous and let us have the little family gathering in there fireplace room.  It was a very beautiful area.  (No charge, btw.)  And they let us decorate and have a cake table.  :)

The cake made by the wonderful Kristine!

The centerpieces!


One of the many gifts was a photo of them cutting
their wedding cake.  One of my favorite
pics of them when the were sooo young.  :)

My brother, me, dad, mom and my sister.

My hubby, me, dad, mom, sister and brother in law.

Just missing one of the grandkids (the oldest one) she lives
in So CA now and couldn't make it up.  

Cheer's to the Happy Couple!!

Here is a closer look of the centerpiece I made.  It has
little LED lights in the glass.  Looked really pretty in
person, but couldn't get a good camera shot.  :(

 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!