Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Some Fishy invites...

Hello Crafty Friends!

Well, we are back to school in our neck of the woods.  My baby has started his senior year!!  WHAT?!?!  I know right???  Eeek!  He is excited for this year.  I have somewhat mixed emotions.  LOL!

We had such a wonderful busy summer and when we weren't busy "vacationing", I did lot's of projects Here is one I did for my friends dad surprise party 75th birthday party.  She loved the invitations I made for my hubby's 50th so I came up with this.  Bob loves hunting and most especially fishing.  We had sooooo much fun!!!!


Got to love those flip its dies.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!