Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summer...

Hello Crafty Friends!

I made this card for our friend that hosts us every year on her houseboat for our annual girls get together to kick off the summer season.  Thanks again Mel for a wonderful, fun filled weekend. Oh the memories...LOL!  ;)

I'll try to remember which stamp sets I used. Of course they are all The {Stamps} of Life.  I made it at the beginning of summer.  :)


island2visit, daisies2garden and award2stamp

words2color
I believe the You are AWESOME! Thank You! stamp set
is from a thank you exclusive to members
set.  Just another reason I <3 The {Stamps} of Life club.  :)
 
OK, I better get.  I'm supposed to be paying the bills.  Yuck!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!