Friday, March 21, 2014

Kayla's Birthday Card

Hello Crafty Friends!

Yesterday was my oldest daughter's 26th Birthday.  I can't believe I have a daughter in her mid 20's.  I am not that old (hehe).  We weren't able to spend the day together as she lives out of town, but I will see her on vacation next month.  Can't wait to see her, museums, touristy spots and the beach!

I have been cooped up with this nasty cold that has been going around.  I hope it ends soon!  It was my hubby's vacation last week and we spent it sick and just laying around.  No fun!

Here is the card I made her with the new The Stamps of Life stamp set crazy4daisies and the accompanied die set crazy daisy dies.  I am a Die Hard Club Member so I get a stamp set with the matching die set at the same time.  You should really check it out and become a member.  The Stamps of Life is a wonderful stamp company. I also used the die set Sampler Dies.  The inspiration for the layout came from a card I saw on Pinterest from ARTfelt Impressions.  I love how clean and simple it is.  :)

~Happy Birthday Kayla Rae!~
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!