Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Baby Shower for Vianna Rae...

Hello Crafty Friends!

I had to share the Baby shower card and water bottle labels I made for the shower.  Vianna Rae will soon be making her appearance and we can't wait!!  My Bestie is soooo lucky.  She has two wonderful and beautiful DIL's!!  (I should say her boys are lucky too, hehe.)


I found this cute little girl dress template on Paper Crafts and created
my own designer paper using ladybugs2love stamp set
from The {Stamps} of Life

I actually learned how to make polk a dot paper on Photoshop!  There are some great
tutorials on YouTube.  
Had to share my Besties delicious artwork!   

Here's momma Tania and her beautiful diaper cake.
I'm not sure who made it, but it's adorable and I had
to share!
Congrats to Curt and Tania!!
We can't wait to meet little Vianna Rae!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!