Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sprucing up an old wreath for spring!

Hello Crafty Friends!

Tell me it isn't so?!?!  I really haven't blogged since October???!!!!  WHAT!!!

I know I have shared some stuff over on my facebook page, but hadn't realized I haven't posted anything here.

Well one of the reasons I know of is that we moved!!  So my craft studio has been boxed up for months and months.  I am still in the process of designing my new craft studio/office but haven't settled on a plan as of yet.  It's getting there though.  I did start unpacking some stuff though to keep me busy.  I want to unpack it all though.  :)

Well to get back in the swing of things I will share my first crafty project in a while.  My front door wreath was looking absolutely BLAH!!!  So I thought I would spruce it up by adding a few flowers to freshen it up for Spring.  I don't think it turned out half bad.








Now to tackle some birthday cards for my girls.  It's birthday month!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!