Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here we go...

Well, here I go on another adventure in my life.  Back to an old adventure to be honest.  One I never seem to quite get out of my system. 

Back to my love of crafting.  I have been working hard at my workspace which is now completely ready for me to get in there and make some cards, bead some jewelry, sew...whatever strikes my fancy.  :)  I love it all.

This is the first time that I will actually have a blog.  Not quite sure how it all works yet.  I have several friends and family members who do this so I am sure I will get loads of help and advice.  Hint...hint. 

Alrighty, I better get off of here and get to work so I can post some pics of what I am up to.

Thanks for visiting!

<3 Terri

1 comment:

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!