Sunday, June 19, 2011

My daddy's card...

Hello and Happy Father's Day!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day.  We have a day packed full for my hubby today for Father's Day.

Without further ado, here is the card I was telling you about yesterday, for my dad.  :)

Inside:  Snooze Away
I totally got this idea from Kim over at From My Stamp Room.  I saw this digi she used from Sassy Cheryl's called Father's Day Snooze...love it!  And I loved how she used a die cut for the tree tops.  I don't have a die so  I used the clouds in the weather setting under shapes of my SCAL2 software and then I pop dotted them up.

Now to work on some more graduation and bridal shower cards.  I hope you enjoyed my little card.

Hugs to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!