Sunday, June 12, 2011

My nephew's 16th birthday card...

Hello friends...

Here is the card I made for my nephew 16th birthday.


My husband so generously gave me one of his RC car tires to use as a stamp for the background paper.  The tread wasn't as detailed as I had envisioned but it did an ok job.  :)  My husband and son thought this was the most fabulous idea I had ever had.  LOL  I love the diamond plate embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  Thanks Ann for letting me borrow.  (Gonna use it on a Father's day card also.)  So you will get it back someday.  LOL  I really need to add this to my arsenal.  And of course my stamp came from The Stamps of Life words2color stamp.

Have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

  1. Great card and great idea to use the tire tread for stamping your background!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!