Monday, February 6, 2012

More Candy Jar Machines...

Helloooo My Crafty Friends!

I have to tell you...who would of thought these were such a big HIT!  Not me.  :)  Since last week when I first showed you I have made 10 and I have a few more to go.  LOL!  Well I am glad everyone likes them.

Here are the ones I have not shared with you yet...


I am currently redoing this one.  She wanted
more stars around the base.  I will
reshoot and show you it when
it is finished.  :)
For my mom

Nice background Terr.  LOL
Forgot to take pic of this one with
the nice camera.  Oops.
This is with my Iphone.
St. Patricks Day
(yeah, I am already planning ahead)

I am going to make one for every season.

OK, time to get back to work.  Making Lightening McQueen birthday invitations for my GREAT nephew's 2nd birthday.  They are sooooo cute.  :)

Until next time...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!