Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sayin it with paper...

Helloooo Crafty Friends!

Today's birthday card for my super special SIL and instead of putting a sentiment on the front I just let the paper make the statement.  :)

I can't tell you how much I love my sister in law.  She is quite the character and sooo much fun to hang out with.  Love Love Love her!  Today she is "65"!!!  I want to be just like her when I am 65 I tell ya.  She is sooo active and enjoying her retirement.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERYL!








We go to Street Vibrations in Reno every year and have a BLAST!  She loves her Harleys!  My husband takes her on the Virginia City run while we are there.  She loves it!

2 comments:

  1. Cute way to use these papers. I have this stack as well. Thanks for the inspirations. Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Jamie. Glad to help. My friend shared these with me from her pack and I have been dying to use them. Love the color combinations. :)

      Delete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!