Friday, September 21, 2012

Back to beading...

Hello Crafty Friends...

A friend of mine recently asked if I could make her a some necklaces, and well of course I said "YES!".  LOL!  I haven't played in my beads for quite a while (and I do have quite the collection, so it was fun digging back into it.)  Mostly all I have been doing is repairs.  So it was fun to create something.

Here is what I made:

This was done with brown cording, lapis and
silver findings.  

This was made with purple shell, pearls and
Swarovski crystals.  


Some of you may remember that I used to co-own a bead store we had her in town that opened back in 2003.  Seems like forever ago.  :)  It recently closed down a few months ago.  Very sad.  :(


2 comments:

  1. Both are absolutely beautiful, but with purple being my favorite color....well.....I guess I'm a little biased to that one. lol
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!