Thursday, October 18, 2012

The wedding card and gift...

Hello Crafty Friends!

Well, I finally finished up the wedding gift for the wonderful Woodson couple.  I have to say, that I really loved how this all turned out.  :) It was fun to even get my son involved with his mad photoshopping skills. Here is a before and after pic...


Before
After

Finish edit!
Not bad for his first time trying I think.  :)
The Gift
I was inspired by a pic I saw on Pinterest.  (Imagine that!)

I got to the wedding set up early and took the wedding date numbers around the whole vineyard looking for places to take the pics.  So everything in the photo is from their beautiful wedding day.

Now for the card...


This is the card laying on the wrapped package.  :)
I have always been a HUGE fan of Kraft paper and twine for the holidays.  Now I am adding lace and burlap.  All inspired from this wedding.  Look out Christmas tree, you are getting a new look this year!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!