Wednesday, January 9, 2013

TSOL Flip it card contest...

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

Over at The {Stamps} of Life there is a little flip it card contest going on.  Go over to their blog and check it out.

As I am a club member, we got a die cut with this month's club order.  Yay!  I love that she sends little gifties to her club members.  Perks!!!!  :)  There were different shapes.  I am so glad I got a square.  I have the diamond die already.  So fun to work with a different shape.  (Maybe I will win one from this contest, I think I want the heart or a circle....fingers crossed, hehe.)

I used the new this month stamp set pinwheels2stamp and created a little birthday card.




Used pop up dots to give a little dimension
on the pinwheel.  There are actually 3
layers to this, but I didn't get a very good
shot to show it.  :( 

Well I am off to make some more cards.  Need to refill the stash box.  ;)

Until next time, happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow how pretty this came out ..... I'm a member of the stamps of life too....
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Terri. Love the color combo and I think the card design is fabulous. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!