Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tweeting....???

Hello Crafty Friends!

I know I am late to Twitter (frankly I just couldn't figure it out, LOL!) but I am bound and determined to learn. :).

Now to figure out how to add all those cool icons to my sidebar. ??? I'll let you know when I do.

I promised myself I need to "CLEAN" something around the house everyday before I lock myself away in the craft room. LOL! We shall see how long that lasts. Haha! So far so good though, made it to day 3. Yay me!!

Ok, I better get to work (dusting and vacuuming our bedroom, does that constitute cleaning 2 things??) and then creating a glasses frame .svg file for a very dear friend.

Hugs,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!