Friday, July 15, 2016

Crochet Turban for baby and update on Pillowcase dress...

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today was spent with my little miss granddaughter and I wanted to share with you one of the many
turban headbands I made for her before her arrival.  I had quite a few days of waiting for her to get here so I busied my hands crocheting head bands and hats for her.  LOL!

I found this pattern on Mamachee crochet patterns.  It is a free pattern and you can find it HERE!  It was very easy to use and I just loved making it.  Go check it out!  It's a little big but she will have plenty of time to grow into it...I hope!  It goes by so fast!!  :)







Here she is wearing the pillowcase dress I showcased the other day HERE!  It is definitely to big for her right now but she will grow into it before the end of fall I'm sure. I'll try to find her a cute little white cardigan to wear with it.  I will cut down the other one a few inches all the way around.  It is a very easy rectangular pattern so shouldn't be hard to adapt a little bit smaller.  :)  She wasn't her usual smiley self this time of the day...she saved up some pretty wonderful smiled for her Pop Pop tonight at dinner though!  I just can't get enough of her!!  :)  (It's a grandma thing I hear!  LOL)

Well until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!