Sunday, July 24, 2016

Pillowcase dress, Take 2...

Hello Crafty Friends!

The other day I shared a pillowcase dress from Melissa Mortenson at We All Sew.  You can check out blog posts HERE and HERE.  While the size I first made was the 0-3 month size, as you can see in previous blog post, it is a little big for her right now.  So I cut down the measurements to 17"x11"  for the body and 17"x5" for the hem piece.  She is 2 months now and this fit her a bit better.  I still think it could be a little bigger than this, although it does make a cute top size (we are going to pair it with leggings).  I think for the next one I will make something in between.  This is a really quick little dress to make.  Probably only took an hour on this one.

Here she is, my little model...

  
She has become quite mobile and wiggly these days and this was the only shot in focus.  haha!

Here is a little sneak peak of the next color combo I have in mind...



Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!