Friday, May 20, 2011

6th Grade Promotion...

Hello everyone!

Today was my niece Taylor's 6th grade promotion.  I can't believe she will be going to middle school this fall.  Seems like yesterday she was starting Kindergarten.  :)

My mom came over the other day to play in the craft room and we made grad cards for Taylor.  We used the .svg grad freebies from SVGCuts.com.  They are so cute and so fun to play with.  My mom used just the hat and I made a top fold card.  I am not very good and describing how to make it, but rest assured Leo and Mary have some great tutorials on their blog to show you how to do various things with their .svgs.  :)

Here is the card my mom made
for her.  

Here is the card I made for her. 

Here is the little giftie I am giving her.  She is my little
protege and loves to craft with me.  I found this cute
little mini Cuttlebug and these little die letters.
I think she will love them.  :)  

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Great cards. I am sure she will love the gift. How fun to have a little crafting buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Cards are really cute Terri. Don't you love it when family comes to craft.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow super cute cards!!!! You did a great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Terri, she will be sooo excited!!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards! Your mom did great! Terry is going to be thrilled to get these cards and the Cuttlebug! Congrats to her! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Dolls link up party!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!