Friday, May 20, 2011

Taylor Promotion (second post) and my prize

Hello friends...

While we didn't get to attend Taylors promotion from 6th grade today, we did get to go to an after school lunch with the family.  She really loved her handmade cards from me and grandma.  She loved how I made mine to look like her (minus the glasses)  I'll need to find an .svg for that.  :)  And she really loved her little mini cuttlebug like mine.

My sister hasn't sent me the promotion pictures from today yet, but as soon as I get them I will share a few.

Here are the pics from lunch today when she opened her gifts, sorry for the poor quality, I only had my Iphone (3g)  I need to upgrade at some point.  hehe





Today I also received my gifty from Terri over at Create Scrapbooks (this is the blog) and here is a link to the facebook page Create Scrapbooks fb page go over and pay her and Jana a visit and "Like" their page.  Thanks again Terri!
Purple and green are my fav colors.  I can't wait to play with this paper.
I love the butterflies and have some great stamps and digis
that will go perfect with these.  :)
Have a GREAT night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!