Friday, August 5, 2011

Kelly's Memory Crafts Blog Candy Extension...



Hi my bloggy friends :)

Just wanted to share with you some blog candy the Kelly at Kelly's Memory Crafts is having.  She is so close to getting 100 followers, would you please stop by and show her some love.  And just maybe, you might win some blog candy. :)


1 Ultra ShapeExpress by Fiskars
1 ShapeTemplate by Fiskars (Tags-1: Seagull Border)
1 ShapeTemplate by Fiskars (Shapes-1: Clouds/Victorian/Deckle Border)
1 Wood Stamps by Michaels (Remember the important things)
1 Wood Stamp Set by The Paper Studio (Bed time Baby) 
1 Wood Stamp Set by The Paper Studio (A Wedding Day) 

She is a very sweet and talented lady.  And I am happy to call her my bloggy friend.  Oddly enough, we are almost neighbors.  :)  Small world.

Hugs,

1 comment:

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!