Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Hollooooooooo my crafty friends!

OK, let's wrap up the Halloween craftiness, shall we?  :)  hehe

Here are the rest of the Halloween projects I have for you (I've got to move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas now)  LOL!

Let's see what is left, hmmmm.....

BOO Letters!

I used letters that were already made that I picked up at Joann's.  They are the paper mache type.  I traced the paper letters by using the paper mache letters as a template.  First I painted all the letters black with craft paint.  I Modge Podged the paper letters in place.  (I made the letters reversible for more color choices) Then with my Momento Tuxedo Black ink I sponged it all over the edges.  And lastly I Modge Podged all over (doing sections at a time and letting dry in between).  From here you can embellish as desired.  I used some stickers I had and decorated just the one side.  :)



By using coordinating paper on both sides I can acheive
different looks.  :)

Embellish if you like.




The piece de resistance.....

The Cauldron!!!!!

I have been wanting to make this since I saw it on SVGCuts.com blog.  I had a little bit of a hard time putting together, but after the first one (throw away) hehe, The second one came out perfect.  Be sure to follow Mary's tutorial EXCACTLY as she does it and you shouldn't have any problems (can you see where I went wrong with the first one).  LOL!  

Using the Party On Elm Street SVG Kit from SVGCuts.com and following the directions EXACTLY the way Mary shows you in the tutorial, hehe, I embossed my outside pieces with a spiderweb embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  Highlighted with sponging some silver ink.  Added a few dots of Stickles on the inside edge to resemble rivets and tied it up with a ribbon.  (Oh, I also sponged the white edges with black around the top, the black paper had a white based center, grrrr.)  :)






Make sure to use wax paper as a liner for protect
the paper and you then you can reuse.  :)


OK, I think that wraps up Halloween.  Now off to do Thanksgiving and Christmas projects!  

I hope you have a SPOOKY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just love your projects. Great papers in your first one and in the second, that cauldron is fantastic. Happy Halloween!!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!