They are super easy to make.
Using a funnel for the floor polish and paper type funnel for the glitter (I just rolled up a piece of computer copy paper).
1. Take off metal piece off of the top of ornament.
2. Pour a little bit of floor polish into the ornament.
3. Swirl around to coat inside completely while pouring back into bottle. (Use the plastic funnel.)
4. Using paper cone (rolled up copy paper) pour glitter into ornament.
5. Swirl it around and cover the whole inside of the ornament and then pour excess glitter out onto another piece of copy paper. (Pour this extra back into glitter container.
6. Put the top back on and then you can decorate it however you wish ie. add ribbon, write on it, add vinyl decoration etc.
I just loved these fun shapes. The flat round one would be perfect (and easy) to draw on or add vinyl art.
Now to get back to that tutorial I mentioned in my last post. :) I keep finding things I haven't shared yet. LOL!
Until next time!