Saturday, December 15, 2012

Snowman Gumball Candy Jar...

Hello Crafty Friends...

The last (or not) of the series of "Mommy can you make me?" gift items is this adorable, I want to make one for myself, Snowman Candy Jar.  As you know I have made bunches of these candy jars.  They make wonderful gifts for when you are on a budget, especially the living on your own, full time college student budget.  ;)

She found this particular style on Pinterest (I know, I know, hehe).  Here is the link: Budget101

And here is our version:



I know right?!  Stinkin' Cute!!!  LOL!  We used Glistening Snow-Tex Glittering Snow from Joann's for the snow trim.  Worked wonderfully.  Note: Make sure when you spray paint the frosted glass you do it outside.  Or else you will have to stay out of your craft room most of the day for the smell to go away.  Oops!  (Not that I would know.)  hehe

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!