Monday, December 17, 2012

Just a few more ornaments...

Hello Crafty Friends!

I almost forgot to share some more of the spindle ornaments I made using the SVGCuts.com kit Christmas Ornaments SVG Kit.  Silly me.  Here they are:




I want to make some more, but I am running out of time.  Right now I am finishing up my Silly Christmas sweater for a party we will be attending next weekend.  Wait until you see the ones my niece and I worked on the other day.  We can't share yet as they are a surprise.  LOL!  And well, they probably are not appropriate for younger audiences.  ;) Hehe!

Until then I will probably be very low key getting ready for the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!