Friday, February 8, 2013

My sister's birthday present...

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just wanted to share the gum ball candy jar I made for my sister for her birthday and also her card.



The card layout idea I got from a Pinterest pin, and then put my own spin on it.   I would send you to the original link but I couldn't find it.  It did lead me to Stampin' Pretty blog though, and WOW does she have some fantastic cards.  <3 <3 <3  So I linked to her blog, go check it out.  


For Christmas I got 2 new Fiskar's punches, A little bird told me and Petal by Petal lever punches.  I don't have any Stampin' Up products, so I improvise with what I have.  The branch and leaf die is from Sizzix.  

I sponged the bird with some chalk inks.  And of course I used my The {Stamps} of Life stamp sets, words4family and greetings4birthday.  

I hope you like.  I have big plans for those punches!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!