Saturday, February 9, 2013

What to share today...

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today's share will be....

The {Stamps} of Life stamp sets:
butterfly2build
words4family
Dies:
Butterfly Die Set and Sizzix Movers and Shapers L Die

a birthday flip card?  :)  I made this for my niece.  (Yes, I just spelled niece wrong and it was right in front of me...duh! LOL!)  

This was a little challenging for me as I wanted to make a solid border cut for the blue and white floral decorative paper.  I finally got it all sorted out and then realized I was out of 5.25x5.25 envelopes!  Oops!

I found this lovely blog ~ Cricut Cardiologist ~ with a wonderful tutorial on how to make one.  Whew, thank goodness!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Very Lovey Terri. I've honestly never heard of a flip card but I love what I see and I so want to try it out now. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!