Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Feedly button, come on over and catch up with me--------------------->

Hello Crafty Friends!



Today in my research (which I am way behind in since...how long has Blogger not had a reader???) I have finally added a Feedly button to my Follow me area on the side bar.  Duh!  Maybe this is why my little bloggy traffic has been so low??  Don't know but I thought I would give it a try.

After several tries trying to get this thing to work (Sooo frustrating!!!!),  Feedly's how to create a button for your blog was not very helpful.  I am sure it is me (right?!), but I couldn't figure out how to get my blogs URL feed.  There instruction was extremely vague (to me).  : P  LOL!

So I found this blog, The Teaching Thief , which led me to this blog (don't worry, there is an English translation...if you need it) Lokakid and voila!  The icon is included in the html code and all I had to do was insert my blog address.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!  I was really getting overwhelmed and this was soooo easy.  I even tried other helpful blogs, but they just led me to the Feedly site which I just wasn't gettin!  LOL!

I hope this helps anyone else and maybe I will get some followers back.  Or if you like any of the other social media sites come on by from there and add me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!