Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Owl baby shower card...

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

I hope all is well with everyone.  :)

This past weekend I went to my lovely hairdresser's baby shower.  Wow, I can not believe how many cool new baby gadgets and things there are these days.  I am starting to feel really old.  LOL!  She is having a little girl.  Sooooo excited.  The nursery is in brightly colored owls.  Super cute.  She is going to be one well dressed baby I can tell you that.  LOL!

Here is the card I made for her sticking with the owl theme and of course using my The Stamps of Life stamp sets.



I used Sizzix Triple Circle Flip Its die.
The owl is from the postage2stamp set
and the bow is from extras4kids
You can find all these wonderful products by clicking on the links :)
Be sure to check out the whole The Stamps of Life site.  You
won't be disappointed.  
Congrats Lisa!!  So excited for you and your family.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!