Friday, January 10, 2014

Nursery Wall

Hello Crafty Friends!

I am sure you have all seen these super cute nursery walls all over Pinterest.  Me too!  LOL!  There is no shortage of crafty ideas over there, right?!

I hate to throw away picture frames.  Believe me, I have tons saved from over the years.  So when Kristine asked me if I would help her with a little baby nursery project I was all in!  She wanted to hit the craft stores for frames and I was like, "Pfffft!"  I have tons of frames we can refurbish to get that Pinterest look.  hehe!


This is just a few I had from over the years.
Spray painted with a flat white Krylon spray paint.
And there you have it!  Voila!
Gotta love how easy and inexpensive this little project was.  Only cost was the spray paint.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!