Sunday, November 28, 2010

Putting Thanksgiving away....

So all of the Thanksgiving decorations are put away.  Now on to Christmas.  I had to order a new Christmas tree this year, so I will have to decorate that when I get it.  For now, I am just sitting here looking at the boxes I drug in from the shed. 

Back in September I did a spring cleaning and organized all of my Christmas collection from over the last 28 years.  Purged a ton of it.  Some went to the dump, but most went to Goodwill.  I couldn't believe how many lights I had purchased from "After Christmas Sales" and had never used.  So hopefully someone out there will have a decorated Christmas for cheap.  :)

I still have loads of Christmas gift projects to work on for this week.  Countdown blocks, wrap up the Apple Butter jars and homemade cards. 

Since this is the first time in I don't know how long that I am organized, I hope it doesn't take too long to get done.  haha

I will try to do some before pics and after.  (We'll see if I remember)

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday!

<3 Terri

1 comment:

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!