Thursday, November 4, 2010

Scrapbook Expo

I am going to check out the Scrapbook Expo tomorrow.  I am going to be good and not overspend....much.  :)  I have a budget and I am going to stick to it.  ;)  OK, I will try really hard I am not gonna lie.  hehe.

Yesterday, I went to my old bead store BeadWare and had a nice visit with BJ.  I made a really cool ring for my friend Melissa.  I will post pics tomorrow hopefully. 

My husband has been off these last 2 days, and well, I never get anything accomplished when he is home.  We always enjoy our time together, so I don't get any projects (or chores) done.  Not that I am complaining (about the chores anyways).

So I will check in tomorrow and let you know if I found any great finds.  :)

Until then,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!