Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ryan and Kristine's Wedding Cake Card Holder...

Hello my friends!

Well I finally did it!  I got the wedding cake card holder done.  Whew!  I was sweating this one.  I wanted it to be perfect for my very special Bride and Groom.  I hope they like love it.  hehe

I don't know why I couldn't get the camera (or picasa) to pick up the green in the ribbon.  It kept coming through really blue.  Something else to learn.  :)  There wedding colors are a little more green Tiffany blue color with chocolate and fuchsia pink.  The flowers are Peony's (my fav!).





I can't wait until the big day.  It is going to be the most BEAUTIFUL wedding.  My bestie is one lucky mom and mom-in-law to be.   :)

5 comments:

  1. Terri, This is just to cute. What a great idea.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I'm sure they will all LOVE it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I'm sure they will love it, it is gorgeous-you did a fantastic job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is amazing!! Love the colors and the peonies are beautiful... you did yourself proud!
    Crafty hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!