Friday, December 2, 2011

23 days...until...you know when

Hello Crafty Friends!

Well I was quite productive today.  Made lot's of cards, yay me!, but not enough, ugh!  I am going to start addressing envelopes tonight and see just how many I really need to get done for the mail (I really wanted to have them out by today...but you know how life is, always getting in the way).  LOL

I have a big weekend coming up with my CA friends (you might remember our CA Wednesday Posts).  We are going to craft our little hearts out on Saturday and try to catch up on Christmas projects.  You know I will take pics and share with you all.  :)

I was so inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.com, that I just had to make  a version of it.  Gotta love Pinterest!



Oh yeah, and here is your reminder that there is
only 23 days left until Christmas, eek!
Inside Sentiment says:
Merry Christmas
from our house to yours.
All the stamps are from
TheStampsoflife.com
Christams2build

Finally I used these little felt Poinsettia's that I have had for eons.
I found these really cool little metallic brads at
Michael's. that I thought added just a little
bit of bling.  :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!