Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Refurbished Wreath...

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I am going to share my wreath that I refurbished this past weekend.  I took my old (very plain) wreath and added a lot of doo dads and came up with this.  Looks much better I think, how about you?  :)

Even though it was so plain it did have battery operated
lights.  They were broken, so they were removed.  :)

I added some netting, wrapped a metallic green ribbon around,
added some Poinsettia's, pine cone with berry pics and an
old snowman welcome sign I have had for years
and Wha La!  A refreshed wreath.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job!!! Great example of trash to treasure!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!