Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Card #???...I lost count...

Hello Crafty Friends!

I hope your crafty week is going well.  I have been very busy crafting, organizing, crafting, laundry, crafting, cleaning...you see a theme going on here?

Here is another Christmas card to share...This adorable stamp set came as a little Christmas gift from The {Stamps} of Life with this months stamp set.  Thank you Stephanie!  :)  Well, I just had to make a card with it right away.  :)




One of the really great thing about being a The {Stamps} of Life Club Member are these wonderful little surprise goodies we get occasionally with our stamp of the month.  This month we got the cutest little Christmas Greeting sentiment from Stephanie with our stamp set.  Awesome!  Only one of the reasons you should become a club member (believe me there are tons of others...go check out her website).  They are a GREAT company and their stamps are made in the USA (I don't know about you, but I am starting to be more aware of my purchases and where they are made...my little contribution to boosting the economy here in the USA.)  

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!