Friday, April 8, 2011

Swap No. 6 - Spring Fever Beaded STICK PIN Swap!

Hello friends...

Today I got pins from a pin swap that I joined over at CDAC.  This was my first time joining a swap and it was so much fun.  In a earlier post I showed you what I sent and here is a pic of what I received + one of the items I sent.  They are so lovely and I can't wait to use them in some cards.  I would like to give a huge Thank You to:

Priscilla at Priscillastyles for organizing this and please take a look at her blog for some wonderful digi images.  Love her stuff!  :)

Also, to the gals in my Group "D" at the swap, Tami, Bernadette Bliss, Nana Vic, Sharon Swain and Marlene Diefendorf.  Ladies, these are beautiful.  Thank you so much!  :) 

Here is what I got...





Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri,

    How nice to be in a swap like that. Can't wait to see how you use them.
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous!!! They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!