Thursday, April 14, 2011

YAY! I'm a OKScrappinMama Blog Candy Winner!!!



Hello friends...


What a GREAT day for me!  I woke up this morning, made my breakfast sat down to read my emails and there it was...You're a Winner!  :)  Thank you so much Donya.  I won a $15 GC from a craft store of my choice.  (You know I picked Joanns)  I spend most of my life there.  LOL!  Please go over to Donya's at OK Scrappin Mama.  She has some fabulous ideas over there and become a follower.  :)  She is such a super nice lady.  I love my blogging friends.

Today I am making it into my craft room after about a week off.  Time flies.  Got to go through all my new found treasures and put them away.  Plus I'll be working on a friends birthday card (which I'll post after her birthday) and a bridal shower and a wedding card for my sister's friend.  Those I will post when I get done.

I am so excited for this Saturday as I am hosting my first ever (and will probably do it more often) Operation Write Home luncheon.
image description



I am having all my family and friends coming over to make as many cards as we can to send over to these wonderful folks so they can be sent to our military all over the world.  I fell in love with this group when I discovered them when I first started blogging.  When I tell anyone about them they want to get on board and help with a project, so I thought how fun it would be to get together, combine all our "artisticness" (I know spell check, not a real word, LOL) and see what we can come up with.  The goal is to get one box filled up.  So wish us luck.  (I am sure it will take no time at all)  I even got a second box just in case.  ;)


OK, time to get busy,

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win!! How fun is that?!? And enjoy your luncheon, sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thank you honey!!! You deserve it. Buy something really good with the GC.

    Donya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I lived near you, I'd come over and help you make cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!