Saturday, April 2, 2011

First Pin Swap

Hello friends,

If you are here for the 100 Followers Blog Candy, please scroll down (I couldn't figure out how to keep that post on top, if anyone knows how and would like to tell me, please email me, oh and I would also love to know how to number the comments.)  :)  hehe

Today I am mailing out my pins for my first pin swap that I joined in at CDAC.  This was a lot of fun.  I can't wait to see what I get from the other's in our group.  Here are mine that I sent.



I created my own match book covers. Yay!  In case you want the measurements they are:

2" x 5 1/2" and scored at the 1/2", 3" and 3 1/4".   I stuck a little pop dot in the bottom fold to hold the pins in place.  Worked out great.

:)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. The matchbook covers are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pins and a great presentation!
    What a fun swap, wish I was in on it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!