Sunday, January 15, 2012

Birthday cards with TSOL list2write...

Hello My Friends!

Today's card is a birthday card for my niece, Amy.  I don't know about you, but I couldn't wait to get this stamp set list2write from The {Stamps} of Life this month.  So many ideas floating around in my head (you know how it is?).  I made this card right away, but had to wait to share it until now...didn't want to ruin the surprise.  :)





I also used many other of their wonderful stamps to make the list.  :)  Here is a challenge for you - go check out their products page and see which ones I used.  hehe  Then you can see all the wonderful stamp sets they have there.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!