Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A little home improvement...

Hello Crafty Friends!

I have been back to work on sprucing up the house a little.  Most of the items were things I got a long time ago and have just painted and other's are new inexpensive finds that I have just added a little paint to make it pop.

To keep myself from going to far overboard and spending loads of money, I am working on little sections at a time and it seems to be coming together nicely.

Here are a few items I found at Walmart of all places for around $4.00 each.  Added a little paint and WOW, we really LOVE how they have turned out.


Before: They had just plain particle board edging.
During: Added a little glossy craft paint.
After:  What do you think?  I have now decided to incorporate these
colors into our decor.  
Here is one I added to the kitchen.
I love this saying.  <3
Before: Laundry room signs.
Yes, I even added something to my plain old
laundry room.   :)
After: Here they are after a little paint and hung
on the wall.  :)  

There will be more little improvements as financing allows.  I still have that paper crafting habit to feed.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!