Thursday, January 19, 2012

Goin in the Etsy Store

Hello Crafty Friends!

Well I finally did it!  Got my Etsy store open.  I only have a few Valentines cards in there right now, but it is a start.  There will be more to come.  :)

If you would like to check out my store (or add me to your favorite stores or circles) you can find it here at
MyNeed2Craft Etsy Store.  And if you would like to pass the word around, that would be GREATLY appreciated too.  ;)

I am adding this card (5 of them actually) into the store shortly.



I used The {Stamps} of Life hearts2love stamp set and some designer
paper and layered on top of a heart embossed background.
The Love stamp came from the penguins4Christmas set.

I hope everyone is having a GREAT day!  We are finally getting some rain (at some point) tonight.  It is soooo cold right now.  We could really use the water so I am excited for it.  :)

1 comment:

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!