Saturday, January 7, 2012

Scholarship Thank You...

Hello all my friends!

Before the holidays my daughter received a scholarship from the Chapter IP, P.E.O. Sisterhood given in honor of Lori Swanson.  We were thrilled that they chose Chelsea.  After 2 1/2 years in college she finally got one of the scholarships that she applied for, yay!  :)    This will be so helpful to us as the costs of the UC system has gone up dramatically since she started her freshman year.  Ladies, we can not thank you enough.

Here is a card that I made for Chelsea to send them.  The stamp set is from a special gift I received from the wonderful Stephanie at The Stamps of Life for my 1 year anniversary of being a club member.  She is so generous.  I love this set so much.  Thanks again Stephanie!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the scholarship. Love the card. Thanks so much for your input on my blog design. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!