Sunday, January 29, 2012

Oh Pinterest how you suck me in....

Hello My Crafty Friends!

Are you as addicted to Pinterest as me???  Come on...tell the truth, LOL!  I have found so many wonderful ideas of projects I want to try and this one was no exception.  I have seen it more and more lately in all sorts of varieties, so here is my version of a dry erase board for Valentines Day (I also used up my scraps from Valentine cards that I have made)...

I found this picture frame at the Dollar Tree
and had the paint from a project last year.  
Painted in black,
to match the new decor in the front room.  :)
I printed out the I love you because on heavy card
stock.
Then I embellished with hearts punched out with my
Fiskars heart punches added some ribbon and
a few jewel hearts and voila!
Now I have a little Valentine Dry Erase board that I can leave little messages for my family on why I love them.  :)  Cute idea...right?  I am going to make one for my kitchen for a shopping list.  I'll share that one soon.

Now back to the 4 other items I made today.  They are taking a bit longer as I have to wait for the paint to dry between coats...wait to see them.  Got the idea from (guess where?), yep, Pinterest.  haha


PS: Don't forget that I have Valentine cards up for sale at my Etsy Shop.  Head on over and take a look, here is the link for you MyNeed2Craft Etsy Shop.  I would love it if you joined my circle or added me as one of your favorites to help me get some exposure.  Hugs, Hugs, Hugs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!